Sunday, January 14, 2018

That something...


There is Something that i Miss,
Dunno what it Is,
Sometimes i feel Low, Sometimes High,
Sometimes there is Anxiety, Sometimes Sigh,
All I need is Someone to Hold my Hand,
And take me to the La La Land,
Someone who makes me feel Stardust,
Someone who understands my Hunger and Thirst,
He is still in my Thoughts and Dreams,
I want that everyday he buy me Ice Creams,
I wish all this will soon Come True,
I am eagerly waiting for that Time,
When He will be Completely Mine,
There will be no Boundries, No Line,
We will Celebrate and have Wine,
Togther and Forever we will be Happy and Fine,
Our Love will always Shine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Is INDIA really rising?

My question is for everyone out there.. Is INDIA really rising?      India is a country of freedom and speech but is our country really f...